Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I’ll be visiting family, and of course, I’m going to bring a yummy vegan dish. I have some ideas, but I need something easy, bountiful, and of course delicious. And where does one turn when they need some ideas, why the web of course. Below are some recipes I found that made the short list. I’m still not sure what I’m going to prepare, but I’ll be sure to post some photos of it to share.
- Lentil and Mushroom Shepherd’s Pie, From: VegKitchen
- Squash with Whole Wheat Wild Rice and Onion Stuffing, From: VegKitchen
- Garlic Herb Dinner Rolls, From: My California Roots
- Vegan Stuffing, From: Minimalist Baker
- Smoky – Mac Stuffed Sweet Potatoes, From: Vegan Yak Attack
- Seitan Stuffed with Walnuts, Dried Cranberries, and Mushrooms, From: Fat Free Vegan Kitchen
- Glazed Lentil Walnut Apple Loaf, Revisited, From: Oh She Glows
- Twice-Baked Butternut Squash With Cashew Cheese, Walnuts and Cranberries, From: The Vegan World
- Lentil Loaf, From: The Indecisive Vegan
Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!