This meal is a quick as it gets. It’s great to prepare when you need to get food on the table, like now. It can also serve as an easy salad for a party. And the best part, as quick as it is top prepare, it’s big on flavor and you will be left eating this very quickly, not just because you have to, but because there are other people at the table and you want to make sure you have seconds.
- Bag of fusili pasta, macaroni, or bowties
- Water to boil pasta
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoons of Olive oil
- 1 can of garbanzo beans (drain the water)
- 1-2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 large tablespoons of vegan mayonnaise
- 1-2 celery stalks (Optional)
- 1/4 of an onion, chopped (Optional)
- Prepare pasta as you normally do (water, salt, oil). Drain, set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix the beans, vegan mayonnaise, vinegar, celery (optional), onion (optional).
- Stir prepared beans into pasta, add salt to taste, mix well, and serve.
Maybe the name should be changed to “The Salad that Disappears even Quicker than it’s Made.” It’s very easy to make and very delicious. Enjoy.